Wednesday 14 November 2007

Ah, at last he returns. We had been waiting, and having a great time in Japan too! well good for him....

....what a prick.

OK let me tell you what I've been doing:

After much research I have discovered that the Tesco brand chicken and mushroom pie is the best damn ready made pie you can buy on a student budged, followed closely by the ASDA variant. don't even get me started on the Sainsbury's chicken and bacon pie. IT'S TOO DAMN BACONY!!

As always me and Bara share different views on games, and I've been getting my fill of Half life 2 - Episode 2 and Halo 3. Oh yes, although I have to say I found a game that beats them all hands down.

FALLING SAND GAME!

OK so it takes a little time to get into, but trust me, this shizzle is genius! ...pizzle...

OK, some tips, put some plant under the falling water, put some fire under the oil, burn the plant, use the wall to catch and direct the FLOS! have hours of fun basically.

There's also a nifty little gadget that I discovered which comes in two variants, the m3 and the r4, they're exactly the same, just manufactured by different companies. they're little DS cartridges.. but.. WHAT'S THIS???? A tiny memory card in the back of it? And a website with all the DS games you care to pilfer. It really is a money saver, and as technically legal as a recordable VHS player, plus you can play all the games online because it's the DS that has your ID number, not the game. fun fun fun.

And does anyone think that Lilo's older sister, Nani, in Lilo and Stitch is hot? No? Me neither.

you know it's the thighs that get me... but seriously no, I have a girlfriend who I kiss on the mouth and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment