Thursday 22 November 2007

Why do we keep believing, no matter how many times we're let down?


Because we want to believe.

I'm getting pretty sick of all the dodgey looks I get for being foreign Japan. Don't think that if you ever get out here it'll be pure amazing and you'll just be surrounded by supercute-Pokemon. Because you'll probably just end up feeling a bit discriminated against. Like it's the 1970s, and you're a black man...

surrounded by Pokemon.

In fact, it will be much like this

3 comments:

  1. That is a fucking awesome trailer! I bet SF4 is going to be AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so max, for all of our sakes. Missing you guys loads - let's get some ad&d of the ground!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost makes me want to learn to play Street Fighter. Sweet trailer.

    ReplyDelete