Saturday 5 May 2007

Come, all ye Faithfull!

When I read one of those passages in Edge magazine about 'indie gaming' I tend to nod my head sagely and say, 'Yes surely that is the future of the games industry', and then I go home and play final fantasy untill I develop autisim and catch myself accidentally 'min-max'ing my onions in Tescos. And so I had completely ignored the brilliant Adult Swim, untill now. The controls for Bible Fight may not be perfect (the buttons have to be depressed seperately to pull off moves - fucking up years of Tekken 5 motor memory training, and since when was block ever down?) but it is literally impossible to dislike a game in which Jessus returns from dying to attone for Adam and Eve's original sin, to knee Eve in the groin. Mmm... Sacralicious.

2 comments:

  1. Man bible fight is addictive...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just unlocked God. I rock.

    ReplyDelete