Saturday 5 May 2007

Taking Time to Waste Time.

I'm one of those people that takes about a week to write a thousand words, but ends up writing them all in an hour before the hand-in date. It's not that I can't do it sooner, I just don't. Instead I check MySpace every five minutes, I do the same with Facebook, and then there are things like this little addictive web-comic: Sinfest, which is sort of like an odd twist on Calvin and Hobbes, but with the Devil somewhere in the mix. Oh and of course Naruto, although perhaps that last one is a bit too geeky... I'm also ashamed to say I spend a lot of time browsing YouTube:



Of course my main pursuit of time-wasting, (Other than being a gorgeous love machine with an ass that won't quit), Is my beautiful Xbox 360. Why is it better than anything Nintendo could create? The answer is one game: Gears of War, which is pretty much just excessively violent and incredibly, incredibly fun. You need this game. And if you're like Bara you also need an Xbox.

If you're in any doubt about how fun this game could be, just know that you play as these guys, you kill these guys, and one gun has a chainsaw on the front:



Or, if like me you crave to slake your thirst for buying sets of armour and collecting weapon upgrades, two upcoming titles that look especially geek-tastic are: Too Human and Mass Effect.

And so Bara, unless you're not completely sick to death of jumping on the heads of green turtle things and mushrooms with angry faces, I think for today at least, Microsoft wins.

Bitch.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. way to comment on your own post, ikkakujuu.

    bitch?

    You know I could edit your piece so it just reads 'I am a n00b' 400 times over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but you love me really...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my beautiful... girlfriend was it? Oh no. Wait... yep, it says XBox. My beautiful Xbox.

    ReplyDelete